Instructions for the Second Phase’s Submissions of the Ennovation Competition
Participants are invited to follow the following steps to make their submissions possible:
- Download the business plan template that has detailed instructions about the contents that should be included (Business Plan Template GR version, Business Plan Template ENG version).
- Submit a digital image of your work via e-mail to [email protected]
- You will receive a confirmation of your submission via email from the organizing committee after the deadline. Please be sure you receive this final confirmation to ensure we have a copy of your submission(s).
Written Business Plan Submission: A complete written business plan from the invited and confirmed teams should be submitted on or before 12 pm (CET) on July 25, 2016. Please submit the file in Adobe Acrobat PDF or doc format. No other format will be accepted. The submissions should be written in Greek or English. Files should be named according to the following format: TitleofBusinessPlan.pdf or TitleofBusinessPlan.doc and should be sent via email.
Contents of the Written Business Plan: Based on the business plan template, your submission should include (max 15 pages):
1. The Business Idea – Short Description
1.1 Innovation and Overall Objectives
1.2 Market Research – Competition Analysis
2. Business Model Canvas
2.1 Customer Segments
2.2 Value Propositions
2.3 Channels and Customer Relationships
2.4 Revenue Streams
2.5 Key Activities and Partnerships
2.6 Cost Structure
3. The Team
4. Prototype Description and Implementation Plan
4.1 Prototype Description
4.2 Timeplan of activities
5. Customer Validation (Optional)
6. Financial Analysis (optional)
6.1. Estimated implementation cost and financing plan
6.2. Estimated revenues
Changes to Your Business Plan: Once the business plan submission round closes on July 25, 2016 at 23:59 pm, it will be provided for review by the judges, and you will receive written feedback on your plan from the judges after September 5, 2016. You will not have a chance to modify your written business plan after July 25 (nor will you be required to submit an updated written plan). However, if you feel the need to modify your plan and if you succeed to proceed in the next stage of the competition, when you make your oral presentations, you can incorporate these changes into your presentation.
Good luck to everyone!